This Friday we are sitting down with Kimberly Smith of www.PennyPincherFashion.com to find out what her five fashion must haves are! The Penny Pincher blog was born because Kimberly, as a wife & stay-at-home mom, was always passionate about sharing her frugal fashion sensibilities and love for beauty with others. Her blog is all about helping other women remain stylish without exponentially increasing their credit card debt, because she believes it is entirely possible to stay on trend while shopping wisely. Love it!! Let’s get into her picks below!
1. Chambray Shirt – This is one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe and so easy to dress up or down. Pair with bright skinnies, tucked into a floral skirt, layer under blazers & sweaters in the fall, or wear it unbuttoned over a sundress as you would a jean jacket! $98 – BUY HERE
2. Asos Leather Clutch – I have collected one in almost every color of the rainbow (some real, some faux). But, I think every girl needs a style that is versatile, looks expensive (even if it isn’t) and is in a slightly oversized shape so it’s practical too! $51.09 – BUY HERE
3. Gold Chain Necklace – Equal parts edgy and sophisticated. This necklace is perfect for adding to a simple tee on the weekend or over a silk blouse for the office. I love a longer length one that you can also wear doubled up or wrapped around your wrist as a bracelet. $30 – BUY HERE
4. Bright Lipstick – The easiest way to look polished…just make sure you keep the rest of your makeup simple. Not everyone can pull off orange and reds, but this bold fuschia hue works on literally every skin-tone & makes your teeth look whiter! $7.49 – BUY HERE
5. Shift Dress – This is a classic that will never go out of style and flatters virtually every body shape. Wear with flats or heels, depending on the occasion, and add a belt if you need more definition at the waist. $188 – BUY HERE